Sep 9, 2013

Two Days In Monte Coglians


“I wish, as well as everybody else, to be perfectly happy; 
but, like everybody else, it must be in my own way.” Jane Austen 

I'm not a master of it, but just sometimes I can see that way so clearly. This was that time.




























































































































 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 





 

'Coglians is a mountain in the Carnic Alps, at the border between Italy(province of Udine) and Austria (Carinthia), west to the Monte Croce Carnico pass (Plöcken Pass). With its elevation of 2,780 m (9,121 ft), it is the highest
peak of Friuli-Venezia Giulia region of Italy and of the Carnic and Gailtal Alps.'
 
My days in Italy started here, in a shelter Marinelli, blessed with the long walks, horn wake-up calls, the sweetest muscle pain, 2013 annual meeting of nature lovers, grilled polenta and newly discovered frico, laugh,
and than more laugh again. 

My beautiful Monica and Luigi, and all the people I have met and who take care of Marinelli, Caterina, Marco, Malika, Giuliano, Gopal, with their warmth, kindness and positive spirit made my stay absolutely wonderful.

Moments and people like these are my happiness now and my store of happiness. For all the future hard times. 
To beat them down.

3 comments: